Wrap After Care
- Wash whenever the car appears dirty. Contaminants allowed to remain on the graphic may be more difficult to remove during cleaning.
- Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with a spray of water.
- Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent such as 3MTM Car Wash Soap 39000 or Meguiar's NXT Generation Car Wash or Deep Chrystal Car Wash, and a soft, clean cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water and dry with a clean Shammy Towel, then finish with a soft, clean microfiber cloth.
- We do NOT recommend automated car washes as it could peel edges. If a vehicle is taken through an automated car wash, we can not Warranty any damage caused.
- Ensure the water pressure is below 1,200 psi.
- Keep water temperature below 180
- Use a spray nozzle with a 40 degree wide angle spray pattern.
- Keep nozzle at atleast 1 foot (300mm) away from and perpendicular (at 90 degrees) to the graphic.
Automated Car Washes
Although hand washing is the preferred cleaning method, pressure washing can be used under these conditions.